What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Back on topic, i bought some malted milk biscuits which i had for breakfast for some strange reason + a bag of tooty frooties.
Those ones with the cows on them? I love them, they're so sugary and more-ish :p

I used a laptop for most of my GCSEs and all of my A-levels so I was always posting here when at school :p

For the particular teachers that allowed it, yes. I don't need it for any legitimate reason (there were a couple in my year that did), but I was a hell of a lot more productive with it than I was without it.
For A-levels I used it for everything anyway, one teacher did complain at the start of year 12 but I kept using it anyway; she quickly changed her mind when she realised she had a quick portal to Google whenever she needed something answered quick.

one teacher did complain at the start of year 12 but I kept using it anyway :p

Complete badass! :) I dont think anyone in our school would be allowed to use one unless they have a legitimate reason.

I have a steam voucher for 25% off any game with valve listed as the publisher if anyone wants it, it expires on thursday so message me if you want it.

I'd say yes but I already have all the Valve games I could want

A four-pack of rechargeable 2450mAh Duracells from Amazon. When I lent a 360 controller to my friend he chucked the batteries out wen they died, not realising they were fancy rechargeables :(

Back
Top Bottom