Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

ewww asus... i hate asus... never again will i make the mistake of asus (even though my board now is asus)

such terrible service... their website is terrible.. and their forums are terrible

had 2 CRAPPY boards.. a p5n32e-sli and p5n32e-sli plus... both I HATED.. horribly bad...

you should just get a 750i FTW

Alright since Carnage asked earlier i will post mine.

Still waiting for Chris to post his...*cough**COUGH*

On a side note Cyber for some reason i picked you that way. The rest i had no clue.

Whirl dont worry i have been using CP's since the early 90's as well. I just hit 30 now....still have to catch up to the mighty Trotter.

Well here is my pic. Was with the GF at the time but we have since married and had a child. I still have a beard as i am to lazy to shave.

mak, are you the guy that sits home sundays with a beer and watches football while your wife makes nacho's during half-time then joins you with a beer?

cause thats totally how i see you and your wife. lol

ewww asus... i hate asus... never again will i make the mistake of asus (even though my board now is asus)

such terrible service... their website is terrible.. and their forums are terrible

had 2 CRAPPY boards.. a p5n32e-sli and p5n32e-sli plus... both I HATED.. horribly bad...

you should just get a 750i FTW

lol, i havent had a single issue with my asus board or burners. I did at first when installing windows, but it was just bad drivers. 4 months and nothings failed...and my board is known to cause issues, supposedly.

doing a little remodeling at the time Mak? I see the table saw in the backround.. ;)

That was at the In Laws house at the time and they were doing some stuff yes. But i wasnt there to do any work other than work with the horses and goats. They had a Male Goat there that just loved me cause i wasnt scared of him. I almost got rammed by him a couplw of times but moved right before he connected. Then i turned around and tackled him. Was fun.

I will post some pics of the horses. They are work horses and huge. The one's jab was as big as my head. Freaking huge i tell you.

Back
Top Bottom