Desktop Screenshot Thread

It shows for me? Does it not show for you? Might be blocked by NoScript. It is hosted on Maj Hosting.

In any case

Link

that is a direct link with no Img Tags. If it doesnt show check noScript.

I see it, that's quite a taskbar, I like how 7 handles it though, no need for a dock anymore, that's why I tried to setup Vista like that. What size monitor do you have? It looks giant.

It is a 22" WS HD Westinghouse. 1680x1050 Resolution and the 2nd monitor is my Samsung 930BF 19" 4:3 monitor at 1280x1024 Resolution.

Yeah that is actually smaller than what it was jsut a few days ago. It went all the way across and when trying to add more they started to shrink and move closer together. So i removed a few icons.

But yeah i have just about half of my icons down there for easy access. I love it....

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

ScreenShot.jpg

Here is mine.

The icons on my task bar are Firfox, Windows Live, and Steam. The icons on my dock came with object dock and in order top to bottom Windows Messenger, Internet, iTunes, Windows Live Mail, and the Cube is trash been. I HATE icons on the desktop.

Well I keep getting asked for my avatar pic so here's a smaller version of my scan. It's still big enough to clean-up and shrink down. My scanner isn't the best :D

This is the one I am using on my laptop at the moment:

Attachments

• Minimalistic_BW_1280_WINrough.jpg
    Minimalistic_BW_1280_WINrough.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 101

july09.png

My latest. Win7 of course with a slideshow for my desktop. Not much changed from my last pic. :p

Now that is a nice wallpaper. Almost makes me want to go on another wallpaper hunt.

Back
Top Bottom