Bill Belichick - complete lack of class

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
yes, he is a great coach, and had led his team to an astonishing 19-1 season...but i was so glad to see him be beaten..and this man couldn't have summed it up better. After walking off the field before the game was finished he confirmed what i knew to be true...sore loser

Bill Belichick: Classless Coach - Bleacher Report

/rant

btw...GO GIANTS!!!! i'm not a giants fan...but i wanted them to shut the patriots up...and that they did

yes, he is a great coach, and had led his team to an astonishing 19-1 season...but i was so glad to see him be beaten..and this man couldn't have summed it up better. After walking off the field before the game was finished he confirmed what i knew to be true...sore loser

Bill Belichick: Classless Coach - Bleacher Report

/rant

btw...GO GIANTS!!!! i'm not a giants fan...but i wanted them to shut the patriots up...and that they did
I agree 100%...what a sore loser. He got his *** kicked up and down the field and he should have given respect to the team that did that. I've been a Giants fan since the LT days and that had to be the best SuperBowl I've ever seen.

In his defense, he had, as many others had, expected to Patriots to win. To go undefeated then play like crap and lose the Superbowl sucks. Obviously he was disappointed. Obviously he was ticked off. Who wouldn't be? I know if you were in his shoes you would be. He did go and congratulate the coaches before leaving though.

The truth is it doesnt matter if you lose or not. It doesnt matter if you are upset or not. You do not leave the field of play whiel the game is still on. there was 1 second left and teh Giants had to down it. He left the field. It doesnt matter that he congradulated the Coach already. You still dont leave the field of play unless you are ejected.

Even if i was the losign Coach the truth is the PAts were soundly beaten. The Giants took it to them and teh Pats could not handle it. The Pats had the easiest schedule of the year. They faced only 3 (Maybe) teams with a winning record. IF that. If i am not mistaken the Bills were 1 game above 500 when they faced each other for the second time. Other than that they had the Dolphins twice, and the JEts twice. Right there was 6 games with teams that did not break .500. That left 10 games with teams that could maybe compete in the playoffs. The Giants in Week 17 were the closest team to beat them. The did beat them in the SB.

Plain and simple Belichick is classless and a sore loser. He showed it all year. Running up points, Spygate, Playing starters when the games meant nothing. He claimed that it wasnt about hte records. If so why play Brady and Moss in Week 17 against the Giants? They had nothing to gain.

Classless. Anyone of us would have not gone to those measures to say those things then turn and do the exact opposite. I really hope the investigation into the SB against the Rams turns up evidence that they were cheating back then and have their whole dynasty turned on its head....

LOL, you think him playing starters and running up points is classless? Sounds like you're a fan of a team that lost to the Patriots. I will say it now, I am not particularly a Patriots fan. However, Belichick was doing his job. He was winning games. Sorry, this isn't peewee football where the others teams feelings and egos are important. This is professional football. If the other team didn't like that the Pats were beating them so bad, maybe they should have played a little better defense. They are proffesionals, right?

Hey, maybe he just wanted to beat traffic.

LOL. More than likely he just wanted to get away from everyone - the players, the other coaches and more importantly, the reporters. I'm sure he just wanted to be alone for a bit to calm down and relax before talking to anyone about the game to make sure he didn't say anything stupid or that would get him in trouble. Not to mention, the clock did run out, then they put a second back on it.

It's not the winning teams job to reign themselves in when they're demolishing another team. Its simple, if you don't want the opposing team to score, then make a play. Simple as that. Sack the QB, intercept the ball, force a fumble. It's not the offense's job to stop themselves from scoring. It's the opposing team's defense. That is such a stupid argument, and I'm so sick of hearing that this year. Unfortunately, the Giants did that in the Superbowl, and guess what? They won. Funny how that works, huh?

I seriously don't understand all the Patriot hate. Even if I absolutely hated the Patriots, I would still have like to see them win the Superbowl and make history.

EDIT: I just found this:
"I wasn't really sure of the time," Belichick said in a conference call Tuesday. "Everybody started on to the field and then I got over there and I wanted to congratulate Tom.

So what I said about the time running out obviously had something to do with it. Everybody piled onto the field, and then they put time back on it, and Belichick was probably almost off at that point.

they wouldn't have been making history...remember the '72 Dolphins?...also..even if he didn't want to say something bad and just wanted to cool down...that didn't give him the right to walk off the field and leave his players alone...let alone..I've seen games won with less than two seconds on the clock...all it takes is a fumble, bad snap, or anything else you can think of.....i congratulate the pats on going 18-1 (note the correction ^_^ ) .....but it does not give them the right to be so cocky and arrogant, but that enough about the players. Bill, on the other hand needed to be brought down a notch.

p.s. i'm not a Giants or Pats fan...i just like games to be played like they are meant to be played...for the love and fun of the game...and not for records...yes, those are nice, but not what the game is about...for this reason i'm not a big fan of the NFL...too much green involved (if you know what i mean)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom