spy ware

what is it -???
because I know for a fact that they can see me through the screen

Spyware is a generic term for malware that collects data about the infected user and sends it off to an external server.

If you think you're infected, then I'd advise you to run AV and malware scans.

Download Malwarebytes Antimalware and run it in Safe Mode With Networking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Malware Bytes, Adaware by Lavasoft, and Spybot Search and Destroy are my three go-to scanners.

Those scans always seem to solve nothing - cause problems - & crash the computer -- if not slowing it down to an unbearable speed of stop - I can't hide from god - but even if I did take care of that - the whole house is wired with fiber optics or something

idk about all this false security & all this credit card swiping

Last edited:
- I can't hide from god - but even if I did take care of that - the whole house is wired with fiber optics or something

uhm, what? o_O

Anywho: Spyware are like files that simply collect data on websites you visit frequently and such. They figure out what sites you visit and then bombard you with advertisements along with other things.

Those programs Carnage and iFargle are great at scanning your entire laptop/computer for these data collectors and removing them. Not sure why your computer is slowing down, but I guess it may depend on your laptop/pc's specs or capabilities?

Those scans always seem to solve nothing - cause problems - & crash the computer -- if not slowing it down to an unbearable speed of stop - I can't hide from god - but even if I did take care of that - the whole house is wired with fiber optics or something

I have no idea what you're going on about...

Those programs we mentioned help solve those issues.

If you're having crashing issues, then you have more issues than you think.

I dont crash - I disable java flash & use firefox 3.6.28 --- but the computer is way to slow to use java - such as facebook - youtube - anything really that uses java

Old Version of Firefox Download - OldApps.com

I uninstalled the antivirus a long time ago & made everyone mad -- it was macafee

I thought it was the virus because it was always stopping the world to run a scan & start up time was unreal - I had to restart a lot because of constant crashes ---- Maybe due to multitasking - I have no Idea - I am a new born as far as computers go

I cannot even use facebook anymore - too much java

it's an old dell -- it says dimension 8250

I have never seen an antivirus that didn't make everything slow or stop - so I just stopped messing with the stuff

Last edited:
Spyware is a generic term for malware that collects data about the infected user and sends it off to an external server.

If you think you're infected, then I'd advise you to run AV and malware scans.

Download Malwarebytes Antimalware and run it in Safe Mode With Networking.

Malwarebytes was a great recommendation. I used it on my laptop and it found 30 objects...Not good. After removing them, it seems to run a lot faster.

On a side note, i had sweetpacks on laptop. I found a youtube showing how to remove it. Do you have any experience with this malware? And would you know how to confirm it's fully removed from my machine?

Do you have any experience with this malware? And would you know how to confirm it's fully removed from my machine?
mallware is Jamaicans who will mall you to death like a bear
& no - I have no idea - I should probably jux go hang out at a computer shop - this is too much -- on top of school - I jux don't have time to learn about everything

I had to stop driving bkuz I have to b a mechanic --bkuz you cannot trust the bad ones---
I don't know how to make the vehicle work --- it upsets me

as far as malware bytes & stuff ----- I am penniless - no money @ all = SOL

Last edited:
On a side note, i had sweetpacks on laptop. I found a youtube showing how to remove it. Do you have any experience with this malware? And would you know how to confirm it's fully removed from my machine?
Run MBAM in Safe Mode.
Run ComboFix (from BleepingComputer) in Safe Mode
Run HiJackThis and post the logs in a new thread.

Open MSConfig and make sure there are no sketchy entries in the Startup list.

as far as malware bytes & stuff ----- I am penniless - no money @ all = SOL

Malwarebytes is free... They just have an optional pay version that has active-scanning. The Free version is an on-demand scanner.

Back
Top Bottom