One more new guy saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarFox101

Beta member
Hello all I'm a big PC gamer started playing on the PC about 4 years ago I started out on a Dell dimension 3000 lol I know. I wanting something better i learned how to build my own gaming computers from watching YouTube and asking a lot of questions on forum sites like this one. I'm looking for a place to call home for all my computer needs and to make new friends and to talk about computers. I hope i have found the right spot.

Enough about me i want to introduce you to my computer his name is NIKATOR Greek name meaning "the conqueror."

Thermaltake Armor LCS full tower case
Asus P5Q-E
Intel Q9400 2.6GHz OC 3.4GHz
OCZ Reaper 1066 8 GB
OCZ 600 watt
4 500GB Seagate Barracuda HD Raid 0
ATI Radeon 4870

My computer is 100% water cooled with Koolance water blocks and Thermaltake Pump, radiator and reservoir This January I plan on upgrading to the Q9650 And the ATI Radeon 5870 or 5870x2

I have one Question upgrading to a Q9650 or go with Core I7 setup? I know Games of today are far from bogging down a Q9650 so getting a Core I7 build worth it?

Here is my YouTube video of me filling my watercooling for the first time after i checked it for leaks YouTube - Thermaltake SR200 Water Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom