PS3 could lose Sony $100 for every unit sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,but explain why it makes people sound ingnorant (not that u r)when they say stuff like that without reasoning.

I would rather than buy the Xbox 360 because it will be cheaper, and it will still be amazing.

yea ps3 is gonna dominate but by then xbox360 would be cheaper and more games out making it the more logical choice so i dunno.

Vincenzo said:
It's been suggested that Sony is likely to lose nearly $100 for every PlayStation 3 unit sold...
Pthtpptht!!!

This is nothing out of the ordinary. Console makers always take a hit on their consoles because they know they can make it up with the sales of games and add-on crap.

spring 2005 not sure about the exact month but i think its either may or june correct me if im wrong

the xbox 2005 in time 4 christmas
ps3 2006 spring i think

NewCents05 said:
wonder how much blue-ray games would cost

i think it will cost the same anything over 50-60 bucks people are not going to buy. 50 bucks is the sweet spot though i dont think it will change when blu-ray comes out.

360 comes out on thanksgiving i believe and i still would pay well over 50 for a blue ray disc cause its high definition longer game play and graphics would be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom