Its 2016 Guys. Is there anything to Look forward to????

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
I thought there was a future games thread but couldn't locate it. Also I cane across this article of Sony Exclusives there is more to look forward to than I thought might be a good year anyone know if X box has some good stuff coming?

Sony has published a new video featuring what it claims are twenty "PS4 exclusives" scheduled for release in 2016.

The rundown of games includes long awaited AAA projects, such as The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, along with lesser-known indie curios such as Firewatch and What Remains of Edith Finch.

Below GameSpot has separated the assortment of games into two lists. The first is for first-party games, meaning that in all likelihood they will be permanently fixed to PlayStation consoles.

The second list features more elaborate and ambiguous business arrangements between Sony and third-party studios, meaning the games listed could either be console exclusives (also shipping on PC), or timed exclusives (coming to Xbox One at a later date), or potentially outright exclusives that have yet to be clarified as such.

First-Party Exclusives

Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
Gran Turismo Sport
Gravity Rush 2
Ratchet and Clank *
The Tomorrow Children **
Drawn to Death**
Dreams***

Console or Timed Exclusives

Street Fighter 5
Firewatch
What Remains of Edith Finch
Shadow of the Beast
Boundless
Nier Automata
Alienation
Hellblade
Paragon
The Witness
No Man's Sky

* Developed by third-party studio Insomniac. IP owned by Sony.

** Co-developed by Sony Worldwide Studios and third-party partners.

*** Beta only

Sony Lists 20 PS4 "Exclusives" Set for 2016 Release - GameSpot

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2kX3EZKSA

Looking forward to new Rocket League DLC and maps.

Not sure what else to look forward to yet in 2016.

Went through the list a bit

Horizon: Zero Dawn (very Exited Day 1 most Likely)
Uncharted 4-- (I will try it)
The Last Guardian ( interested)
Gran Turismo Sport (blahh)
Gravity Rush 2 (couldnt get into #1)
Ratchet and Clank * (no Interest)
The Tomorrow Children ** (Not sure what this is)
Drawn to Death** (Curious about this one)
Dreams*** (Never heard of it)

Console or Timed Exclusives

Street Fighter 5 (no Interest)
Firewatch (sounds interesting)
What Remains of Edith Finch (No Idea what this is)
Shadow of the Beast (maybe a fun Freebie)
Boundless ( I am interested in this one)
Nier Automata (Gonna check this out)
Alienation (not sure)
Hellblade ( this has my interest)
Paragon (no Idea)
The Witness (No Idea)
No Man's Sky ( this may be to ambitious but I am interested)

I'm interested in Horizon and Nier. I've heard a lot of talk about No Man's Sky, but I agree, it's sounding very ambitious. Not that I imagine it will be another Destiny (let's hope not) in terms of rollout, but I won't be reserving a spot in line.

Aside from that, Diablo has a larger update coming, and I'm always happy to play that.

IGN had a similar list out at the end of the year. I have to say that 2016 looks to be to first year that the PS4 has a true full schedule of launches. There are quite a few games that I am interested in. As always I will probably wait on most of them though.

After this year's excellent gaming haul during Black Friday sales...I look forward to a sharp price drop on all of these games.

I will try no man's sky though.

Back
Top Bottom