Tech Forums World of Warcraft Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapperX

Putting the X in Sapper
List your characters with some info and what realm they play on. Also say how much/when you play... maybe there are some members playing on the same server(s).

I am currently starting a new account with a character on Alterac Mountains called Priesticide on horde side (obviously a priest).

I plan on playing a lot just like old times, but hopefully not too much (I'm in college, I have a lot of free time).

Heh...um, do i really have to?

gorefiend (horde)
orrion > 70 pally
denoiro > 70 mage
noiro > 70 druid
warriorion > 70 warrior

excuse me while i go slit my wrists now.

trying to ween myself off. Finally finished gears of war tonight, and started back up on bioshock.

Heh...um, do i really have to?

gorefiend (horde)
orrion > 70 pally
denoiro > 70 mage
noiro > 70 druid
warriorion > 70 warrior

excuse me while i go slit my wrists now.

I'll pay for a top of the line razor if you want.

veedubfreak, I just finished Gears Of War also....loved the cutscenes from the ending, they were cool as ****.

I quit for now...
Burning blade (Allience)
70 Hunter
37 Mage
Wildhammer (Horde)
55 Pally
I don't play for like 4 month then have like 3-4 days where I play 18 hours a day. Then realize that the game sucks and quit again.

Ahhh back in the day just before the release of Tier 3 when I let go of my account I had.

60 Undead Warrior (Blackrock)
60 Undead Rogue (Magtheridon)
60 Troll Priest (Magtheridon)

Good times. Actually.... no, no they weren't. Spending hours and hours getting every last piece of Tier 2 was ridiculous. So glad I sold my account =).

Don't let WoW kill you!

On a side note, does anyone else have trouble finding a game that truly replaces the void of WoW. No other game is as well polished or addictive as WoW was, or at least that's what I feel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom