Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Tactical games/RPGs eg Age of Empires, FFtactics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I know, this has practically nothing to do with what this forum is used for, But i couldnÂ’t resist. (This is hardware too ya-know...)

Post your opinion; Which system is better for gaming and why?:cool:

littlethug_69 said:
there are so many games 4 pc and pluse u can do more than just play games on pc

Not only that, you can upgrade a pc's graphics capabilities. That's something you can't do on a console.

I prefer pc gaming. But having to upgrade every single time a new game is released gets pretty annoying. When it comes to console wars, xbox is the way to go. :)

I love shooters so not surprisingly, My choice would be PC, then Xbox.

Yes PC is better overall but xbox does offer somthing the pc doesnt. The whole controller aspect with the ability to just chill and play some halo with a few friends. Thats why I like to have both.

"PS2"

It's just Awsome. There are soo-Many hidden upgradable features in PS2, that it's not even like it's a console.:cool:

Here is my evaluation of the whole point.

Gamecube = R.I.P.

PS2 = Was once a god, but is now withering down to be owned by the XBOX totally. Mix crappy online play support with a really crappy system, and the XBOX just annhilates the crap out of the PS2.

XBOX = The best console system out to date. Great online play (XBOX Live), Awesome system power (best of all 3), Stability (discs rarely stop working as they tend to do alot on PS2), and a new low price. If you want a great console, you can never go wrong by getting an XBOX.

PC = VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY UNDERRATED. Sometimes it really makes me mad how underrated the PC is. It is, no doubt, the best, and I mean BEST thing you can play games on. Consoles play no role in the battle against PC's, and with a PC, you can do literally everything. Literally perfect online support, awesome graphics if you can get a good video card, superb games (Doom 3, Half Life 2, Far Cry - you name it!). The PC is almost always left out of gaming conversations - at least where I live, and this really makes me mad. I think too many people are "afraid" of trying out a PC because they do not believe that they are capable of putting up with the "high-tech" stuff that PC's offer and upgrading options. An example of this is how I am the only person in my school who knows what a video card is - at least this is what I get out of talking to almost everyone in the school.

So overall, the PC is the best gaming platform you can get. The XBOX is great as well.

The PS2 still has a little bit of life in it.

The Gamecube - well, lets just say it brings back those Dreamcast memories of a system that tried at first, but whithered away before long..

Here's my evaluation:

Place this poll in the PC Gaming section and the PC gets the most votes. Place this poll in the xBox section and the xBox gets the most votes and people ask why a PC was included in a gaming "system". Place this poll in the PS2 section and the PS2 gets the most votes and people ask why a PC was included in a gaming "system". Place this poll in the Nintendo section and nobody answers it. :p

But by the truist sense, the best gaming system is in the eyes of the owner, and all the gamers will never agree to what is best since they can't agree on the criteria for that determination.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom