Gaming Deals

I'll need to check that. All I know is that the drop didn't happen until after I went to sleep and I was up pretty late for a workday.

I checked at 1230 and it was finaly on there but at 7 when I turned on my ps3 none of the new stuff was on there yet.

All times are central

Oh and I guess not everyone gets $10 not sure how they choose but its based on customer "loyalty" or some such thing

Oh and I guess not everyone gets $10 not sure how they choose but its based on customer "loyalty" or some such thing

Let's see... Early adopter of the PS3, subscribed to every Qore episode, picked up PS+ day one, and subscribe to Music Unlimited. But I'm not bitter. Dicks.

Let's see... Early adopter of the PS3, subscribed to every Qore episode, picked up PS+ day one, and subscribe to Music Unlimited. But I'm not bitter. Dicks.

ypu didnt get one? I am not sure if I did when i downloaded stuff off store last night I didnt notice if I had a message or not. I hope I did though then I can get Hearthfire and maybe a dead space 3 or ME3 dlc download

Back
Top Bottom