Off Topic: T.V. Shows

Right now I am watching NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Vegas. I can't wait for the new season of Suits to start in January though, of everything on tv it is by far my favorite.

I'm more of a scifi fan as well but I don't watch it much anymore since Stargate Atlantis was the last good scifi series. I can't stand shows like Revolution that try to pass themselves off as scifi but are so inherently flawed I spend more time pointing out things that are wrong with them than actually watching the show.

I am just getting ready to start watching Season 2 of Once Upon A Time (I don't watch many full TV seasons so the ones I do I get on iTunes and stream to my Apple TV when I have time to watch them).

I also love Falling Skies but season 2 ended in August.

I'm also looking forward to Suits returning!

I'm currently mid watching House. Will probably re-watch Chuck after I'm done with House.

I'm definitely going to start looking at Breaking Bad soon. I've heard from a lot of people that it is really good. To be fair, anything with Bryan Cranston has to be good :p

I'm watching The Walking Dead and i have to admit that this TV series has been a great good surprise. It's really deep and deals with very significant discussion about human survival. The actors are very good at interpreting the characters and episodes are never boring to follow. I recommend it.

i found a british show recently while cruisin around on imdb. the show is called Misfits. It is about convicts who are stuck by lighting while performing community service. They then develop super powers. I watched the first ep it was decent. i'll be watching more soon.

Misfits (TV Series 2009–*) - IMDb

I watched all the 4 seasons and i can tell you Misfits is a good series, mostly the first and second season. Also the third and fourth are not bad, but are not comparable to the first two. I love the english setting and the characters. Watch it and let me know what you think.

Awesome, I'll be sure to do that. It may take me a month or two though.

This came about becasue someone recommended Black Mirror to me. They said its like Twilight Zone crossed with Terminator 2/3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mirror_(TV_series)

quoted:
An Endemol press release describes the series as "a hybrid of The Twilight Zone and Tales of the Unexpected which taps into our contemporary unease about our modern world", with the stories having a "techno-paranoia" feel.[2] Channel 4 describes the first episode as "a twisted parable for the Twitter age".[3] Black Mirror was released on DVD on 27 February 2012.[4]

2 months away but,
Game of Thrones

daenerys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom