Elder Scrolls MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I would really enjoy it if it were an MMO. MMO's tend to have a lot of grinding which gets old fast. I think a multiplayer option similar to the one in Two Worlds would be good if it was done correctly.

Oh for the love of God tell me this is just a rumor. I have always had a strong disliking for MMO's. Largely because I don't like working in groups, never have. I prefer to play my games alone with the exception of pvp based games and online fps games.

Oh for the love of God tell me this is just a rumor. I have always had a strong disliking for MMO's. Largely because I don't like working in groups, never have. I prefer to play my games alone with the exception of pvp based games and online fps games.
It isn't a rumor. It is coming, and it is going to be super lame.

Look at it this way. It will be a really good MMO. They will still make normal ES games.

Look at it this way. It will be a really good MMO. They will still make normal ES games.
Nah, ask Blizzard. Once you go MMO you never go back even 8 years later. Been waiting for the next Warcraft RTS and I think this about sums it up.

1293674824147.jpg

Real drama queens in this thread :p. And to the person saying he likes to play alone.... don't play it.... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom