Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Can't delete files from Recycle Bin.

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 07:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
smiff
Newb Techie

Default Re: Can't delete files from Recycle Bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalju View Post
This is a sign that these files are still read-only. This means that the properties of these files have not been changed before being sent to the Recycle Bin (the Windows delete function only changes the properties/atributes of the files and theit address nad indexes).
This, in turn, means your Windows is out of order. It is damaged.
You must first repair your Windows, and after that you can overwrite these files if removing all the necessary properties from them.
In the future, avoid installing such malware on Your Windows 10 computer as Bitdefender. Use it only in Windows 93 and before.
(I think You know, that such a Windows like Windows 93 have never been.)
How can I repair my Windows in this case, I still have pendrive with the same Windows files I used to install on my PC, it will do or should I try something totally different?
I'll admit that I can't really format my HD now, my internet connection is really wack and as a Junior Game Developer, Music Producer and Graphics/Motion designer I need to transfer lots of Gbs monthly, if I would need to format my hard drive, then I also would need to download another hundreds of Gbs of programs (it's unbackupable for me at the moment)