Zombie Army Trilogy

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
By the makers of Sniper Elite comes Zombie Army trilogy this Tuesday!

Co-op X-ray sniper elite zombie hitler style.

5 4 3 2 1

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Ok...awesome.

It feels like sniper elite game crossed with a Romero film with a John Carpenter soundtrack.

It plays nice solo, but is so much better in co op.

This is such a refreshing zombie game along the same lines as Left 4 Dead.

At the end of the night, I found myself rattled. The endless zombie screaming is just brutal. I can't wait to get into this more.

The newness has worn off and now I can see slightly clearer on this one.

This is still a solid third person shooter however, there are two giant missteps here...

1. It is super hard by yourself
2. The map variety could be a lot better. There are 15 maps and it seems that every time I play this on MP, people are only playing on one of them. :-(

Played this quite a bit last night and wanted to give my impressions of this game a second look.

1. Everything I said about the sound design still holds. It's so perfect with the John Carpenter tones and the zombie screaming and moaning.

2. The graphics are still great and on par with other PC ports or HD remakes.

3. It's still one of the goriest games I've seen. The squishing and gushing and explosions with limbs flying everywhere make you say "woooowwww ewwwww" on the regular.

4. It's not worth 60 as I said before, but it's certainly worth 30 if you're looking for something different to play.

5. The multiplayer is very limited as the community has moved on for the most part, but single player is still very satisfying. I played with the settings a bit and found a difficulty I can manage.

6. It is one of the few games that supports 3D and boy does it ever...especially when you look down the sights and watch the bullet travel to its destination with the games signature bullet camera.

Overall--this is still a great game, but it's a hell of a great bargain bin title. Value!!!

Back
Top Bottom