That Handsome Collection

yes, me 2= waiting for Fallout 4. I also have the newest Borderlands Pre-sequel . I got them as part of a humble bumble package. Anybody play the newest one?

So, is that a "yes - worth playing" for the other BL2 DLC's- I think they are called "the head hunters packs" - four of them. They seem to be it regarding new areas and enemies- the rest are just guns, clothes, heads, etc. ?

yes, me 2= waiting for Fallout 4. I also have the newest Borderlands Pre-sequel . I got them as part of a humble bumble package. Anybody play the newest one?

So, is that a "yes - worth playing" for the other BL2 DLC's- I think they are called "the head hunters packs" - four of them. They seem to be it regarding new areas and enemies- the rest are just guns, clothes, heads, etc. ?

Pre sequel is worth a playthrough and those little DLC are ok

OK - Now level 50 and I cant kill crap without nearly using 1/2 of my ammo - really dumb now- pretty obvious at this level your supposed to be in a group. The guns all use 2 bullets per shot ammo, enemies one shot the shield, and if you get hit again before shield recharges - your dead. Keep getting those dam midgets from ammo boxes and they kill me as well - but when I kill them it doesn't count as a second wind kill - what the hell? Also the midgets don't even drop anything good anymore = just ammo and money and low level crap gun and not enough ammo that I would have gotten in the ammo box to begin with. So basically the loot midget drains my ammo, and does not give anything good.

OK - Now level 50 and I cant kill crap without nearly using 1/2 of my ammo - really dumb now- pretty obvious at this level your supposed to be in a group. The guns all use 2 bullets per shot ammo, enemies one shot the shield, and if you get hit again before shield recharges - your dead. Keep getting those dam midgets from ammo boxes and they kill me as well - but when I kill them it doesn't count as a second wind kill - what the hell? Also the midgets don't even drop anything good anymore = just ammo and money and low level crap gun and not enough ammo that I would have gotten in the ammo box to begin with. So basically the loot midget drains my ammo, and does not give anything good.

That is what happened to me in UVHM. It was a grind to say the least. Rhu and I went through it and were stuck in some areas for a long time.

well- I managed to finish it on TVHM - just turned level 51 when I killed the warrior. I have not had a single rare /legendary drop for many hours now. Did the "Dr.'s Orders" run 2 times and got not even a single weapon from the 4 loot midgets - so 8 loot midgets and only ammo and cash dropped. I farmed King Mong and preparing for the Warrior = 10 times, No "Bad a BOOM". Caustic caverns 3-4 times and got several "Super bad ***" and "Chubby's" to spawn- but no Lengendary's. NO legendary's from the warrior or Jack. So , now trying to decide to play UVHM or not. or move on to Metal gear new game or Mad Maxx.

Back
Top Bottom