Console War!!!

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Now that we have a clear winner (the gamer) let's have a rousing conversation about what console is better and why.

I'll go first--Xbox One sucks because it doesn't have the power to run games at the same resolution and frame rate as PS4.

BOOM

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

I think all of them have their merits. I am happy with my PS4, but the thing has some reliability issues. I would buy a WiiU before an Xbone purely for the first party Nintendo games. If the Xbone had backwards compatibility I would have traded in my 360 for it at launch though.

PC is better than console...

"insert there i said it quote" but lets be honest.. everyone who has experienced the framerate and resolution of a good PC knows this fact therefore making the console vs console argument moot

PC is better than console...

"insert there i said it quote" but lets be honest.. everyone who has experienced the framerate and resolution of a good PC knows this fact therefore making the console vs console argument moot

There always has to be one in the group that says this.

This is a good Ol fashion mud slinging thread though.

Sooooo....

Wii U has the least buggiest exclusive content! Ha!

Playing games on a PC is like ironing a shirt on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. Its nice but not necessary. Console gaming is where its at... so PC turds can step the fock off

that said my fav console was the PS2 followed closely by the gamecube

Ok,this is the order PS3 (because of the range of games and community) > PS4 (because of its power and game).... thats it!

Your thinking I forgot about ****box 360 and ****box one? no.. there **** so why would they even count them! lol :cool: even a Gameboy color is better!

Vita is a better handheld due to its feel and its ability to do damn near everything!

I held a 3DS and I don't like it one bit.

Back
Top Bottom