xbox360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 are still hard to find
ps3 comes out sometime in summer lol i have nothing better to do im gonna camp it the night before make sure i get one i suggest the same if u ever plan on getting a ps3 before 2007

Lol. I would but wouldn't want to be cought in a riot like the one that happened in Wal-Mart somewheres in the States.

agreed with NewCents05....no dought the ps3 is going to be very popular and high on demand and shops will not be able to keep up with the rush...so camping out is a good way...or get someone to camp out for u ha ha :p

well im gonna camp out with some friends most likely at circuit city or something but ill just sleep during the day so ill be pumped for the night.

lol using the controller reminds me of my retarded cousin who in racing games leans with the car turning and makes sound effects with the game...vroom vroom.

NewCents05 said:
lol using the controller reminds me of my retarded cousin who in racing games leans with the car turning and makes sound effects with the game...vroom vroom.

ha ha ha i know of a few people that do this in need for speed games...and when they see the cops they start yellin GO FASTER CAR hahaha :p

if you like rpgs like i do youll wait for the ps3. ninja gaiden is the only reason to even own a xbox...well i guess halo too! plus ps3 will support all previous games on ps1 and ps2. though i heard the ps1 and ps2 cards will not be compatible with the ps3, even though you can save a ps1 game state on a ps3 mem card.
anyways like i was sayin all the good rpgs will be on ps3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom