xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anphrax said:
For an x number of years.

Yea, 2 years MINIMUM. $300 for domination for a minimum of 2 years...

Half of your list was made up of Illegal stuff. Pssh, Child.

And whats with mIRC and MMORPGs? No one I know personally uses mIRC and MMORPGs will come out for these consoles.

Flanker said:
Half of your list was made up of Illegal stuff. Pssh, Child.

Well, for one: I didnt say I used illegal programs. I myself dont believe in downloading software of any kind (unless its free... ofcourse! ;) ). And I WAS just offering suggestions

So, before you jump my shit, get to know me a little bit better :rolleyes:

I never said you use Illegal programs either. I just pointed out that there were illegal things in your list.

Anphrax said:
I myself dont believe in downloading software of any kind.

Then those won't matter to you (so the Console still rules). And I hope you don't support other people who DO use those illegally, since they are in your list.

Flanker said:
I never said you use Illegal programs either. I just pointed out that there were illegal things in your list.

So you called me a child?

Then those won't matter to you (so the Console still rules). And I hope you don't support other people who DO use those illegally, since they are in your list.

Yes they do matter to me because those are reasons Computers are better!!!! :mad:

Flanker said:
Noob excuses. Pssh.

I Flame you! Muahaha!

DAMMIT THAT "Pssh" WORD IS PISSING ME OFF :p

I think your argument is bullshit really.... A lot of people have died from playing on consoles... not because of the games, but instead they just looks at the PS3 and Revolution Controllers:p :p :p :p :p

YOU LOSE I WIN MUAHHAHA

i agree with flankers point the price for perfomance + plus longevity of said preformance consoles are hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom