Xbox 360!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldent go making your mind's up yet. Its to soon to develope an accurate opinion. You can tell the people who favor PS3 and Xbox here. Each individual are convinced their favored console will own. Besides Gab00n.

But im leaning towards Xbox, since its developed by Microsoft. I think they will utilize their console the best. But its too soon.

I'm buying both so i really don't care which one is the best. I see M$ released some new specs. They claim to be faster than the PS3 and offer a good argument but we will only know the truth come released day. It is still to early to tell what the PS3 and Xbox360 are really capable of doing.

Here is the link:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

HA yes I bow down and let them fork me from behind. Please, you should really not take such offense, I dont know what to say to your post because I dont want to stoop to your level of stupidity for lack of a better word. Anyways yes you will be wrong and both Xbox and PlayStation are great consoles and equaly smart and yada yeada. I am going for both if I can afford it but I just droped 2K so I'm not sure how that is going to work out.

-Ryan

I didn't take offense i just laughed when i saw what you wrote. Me stupid you wish, i have the highest marks in the science, math and engineering department at my college.

I didn't think what i wrote was that offensive, i was just mocking your loyalty to M$. Be careful of who you trust in life, especially Microsoft.

the controlors are gonna be really nice wireless and all and they have kinda the same setup but a lttle change

the xbox 360 is going to be sweet im definetly buying one, and quake 4 looks awesome on the 360 as well, but the 360 is going to use HD Dvds that hold like 15+gb for games and the PS3 is going to use those Blue ray disks that hold like 25+gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom