Xbox 360!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps3 will not own please xbox 360 wil PWN!!!!!!!! get outta town if u think M$ is gonna get screwede again kids. The sales will show with microsoft doin it right this time getting it out befor the rivals and befor the biggest holiday ever CHRISTMAS so if u think the name PS3 is gonna do anything for anyone get outta town KIDS!!!!

timmer said:
ps3 will not own please xbox 360 wil PWN!!!!!!!! get outta town if u think M$ is gonna get screwede again kids. The sales will show with microsoft doin it right this time getting it out befor the rivals and befor the biggest holiday ever CHRISTMAS so if u think the name PS3 is gonna do anything for anyone get outta town KIDS!!!!

Yeah it should sell well but i am saying that PS3 is way more powerful, which is a fact. The winner will be determined by who can sell the most games. Xbox 360 is not backwards compatible, all the old games have to be recompiled to work meaning you have to buy them again. PS3 does not have that problem so that is another win for them. The fact that everybody will have to buy new games should boost the sales.

The only games that will work are the new ones and whatever recompiled games they release. Hopefully with the release of the Xbox 360 they will have a few dozen new games. If not sales won't be that hot.

Most people won't buy a shit load of games because they need to buy the console as well and that will be very expensive, plus it is christmas and they need to buy other stuff too. I doubt M$ will see profits for quite some time, they will need to sell plenty of games to make up for the loss in the hardware price.

PS3 is twice the power of Xbox 360 for twice the price, the expected price for Xbox 360 is between 250-400 and PS3 is 700+ so you pay for what you get, I would like to get Xbox 360 right away but odds are they will mess something up like they did with release of Xbox.

-Ryan

Xbox 360 will not be partly backwords compatable, if it is going to be it will be fully, all games should and will be supported.

-Ryan

They say it is but i just don't belive it. Bill Gates said that some of the games will have to be recompiled, and now all of a sudden they are saying that every game will work. The old games were programmed to run on x86 and magically without any changes they will run on the PowerPc architecture.

M$ has some serious work to do if they are to make sure all the games are backwards compatible with the new system. Until i see it i just won't believe it. I develop software so i know what problems they will face, you don't so try and read up before you trust everything the giant tells you.

Why do you think you can't run windows application on Apple computers without buying the reompiled version? It is simply not compatible, it will be very difficult for M$ to have everything ready by November to have every game work. So i just don't believe them, i want to see what they have done in order to ensure the compatibility.

You dont think a company that is that powerfull and smart knows what they are doing? They have made it so everyone has to use the OS almost, yes I said almost! They know what they are doing.

-Ryan

You may know what you are doing but doing it is another thing. They couldn't even finish longhorn's new features when they have had years to do it. I have yet to see this technology they will need to ensure backwards compatibility so i will wait until release day to find out the truth. When a company changes their statements every five minutes they have to be talking crap at some point.

Unlike you i don't bow down to M$ and kiss their ass, oh master you are so powerful and so smart. We will find out on release day who is right or wrong, yes i would love to be wrong but i just don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom