Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's the full deal.

Don't you want to go for 64-bit, btw? Means you'll be able to upgrade your RAM in future.

Nope... dunno what gives you that idea :p In fact any software you run on it has the potential to be quite a bit faster, if you use the 64-bit version. It's especially noticeable with zipping programs like WinRAR.

Nope... dunno what gives you that idea :p In fact any software you run on it has the potential to be quite a bit faster, if you use the 64-bit version. It's especially noticeable with zipping programs like WinRAR.

So if i got the 64bit, it wont run fast? seeing as it requires 2gb ram

will it play Worldofwarcraft with no lag?

So if i got the 64bit, it wont run fast? seeing as it requires 2gb ram

will it play Worldofwarcraft with no lag?

There won't be any difference between the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version, other than the 64-bit will often be faster in specific areas.

It will play WoW equally well as the 32-bit version.

The RAM requirement for 32-/64-bit doesn't actually make much difference, despite what the specs say.
I'm running 64-bit W7 on my netbook (i.e., a fairly slow machine) and it runs fine, it used to have 32-bit version on and there's not much difference other than the previously mentioned stuff.

There won't be any difference between the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version, other than the 64-bit will often be faster in specific areas.

It will play WoW equally well as the 32-bit version.

The RAM requirement for 32-/64-bit doesn't actually make much difference, despite what the specs say.
I'm running 64-bit W7 on my netbook (i.e., a fairly slow machine) and it runs fine, it used to have 32-bit version on and there's not much difference other than the previously mentioned stuff.

Oh ok sweet, ill get the windows 7 64 bit then.

Thanks

*edit*

So this isnt the upgrade one?

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/173791

and if i have to reinstall windows 7 useing this can it be done? seeing as it can only be used for 1 pc?

Before you do though, check that there are 64-bit versions of your motherboard drivers. Everything else will do so.
I probably should have mentioned that sooner :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom