Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Windows 7 Fact Thread

Gee Wally,

Who knows. With the amount of requests just from this forum not to mention the world it could be a week before the speeds pick up. I will not guess to something that there are to many factors to. Either wait till Monday and try then or be patient that the download is slow or stalls.

Sorry but the last 3 pages i have seen nothing but stuff about Where, how fast and everything else that serves no purpose to the original topic. It get frustrating to see 40 posts a page and 1 of them have anything to say other than were or how fast. Which is why i have stayed out of this topic since it went public as much as possible cause i hate seeing the work put into creating a Win 7 Fact thread get turned into a leech thread.

Nice Pic Saxon. Here is one for you to drool over.

win7.png

Re: Windows 7 Fact Thread

*drooling*
I'm lookign forward to see how it compares in speed to Vista, but it will prbably be slower 'cos im putting it on my second HDD, which is slooow :p

There now all the posts are out of the Win7 Fact thread and everyone can have their own topic to rant and rave about the download. Enjoy.

Made sticky for now.

I have it installed now mak, in a VM but guess what VMware workstation can support dual monitors.

Mak, please delete this post. I got it working and this post ads nothing to the discussion.

oooo a betta what an ironic background and last time I checked fish don't make bubbles :). Just dling and burning a vista ultimate 64 bit at the same time just thought I woulld say keys are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom