Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

Re: Windows 7 Thread and FAQ

Windows 7 has so much potential now. Makes Vista look like moldy cheese lol. I'm like getting so hyped for Windows 7 right now.

Just got home from work and I'm downloading it right now! This is impressive.

Downloading @ 1.5-2.0 MB/s.

Yahoo M$, way to have the bandwidth available.

Not for me.. I'm DL @ 30k max :( this sux. x64 says 1 day 4 hours remaining, I have a high speed broadband connection.

Not for me.. I'm DL @ 30k max :( this sux. x64 says 1 day 4 hours remaining, I have a high speed broadband connection.

You are the very first person i have seen across 12 forums, and at least 5 Microsoft sites that have made any such comment.

Sorry to say, but it is on your end this time. With as many people that have reported great speeds all across the world, i find it highly unlikely that they are having issues.

You are the very first person i have seen across 12 forums, and at least 5 Microsoft sites that have made any such comment.

Sorry to say, but it is on your end this time. With as many people that have reported great speeds all across the world, i find it highly unlikely that they are having issues.

yo mak...would u suggest 32 or 64 bit?

If you have 64bit hardware, run 64bit. I'm running it right now, and I haven't found anything that hasn't worked yet. I run Vista x64 as well; runs fine.

yo mak...would u suggest 32 or 64 bit?

I would agree with Carnage on this. I run x86 only cause my CPU doesnt support 64 Bit. If it did i would be running that without a doubt.

I would agree with Carnage on this. I run x86 only cause my CPU doesnt support 64 Bit. If it did i would be running that without a doubt.

what cpu do you have?
arent arent cpus now 64bit compatible?

plus will it be a prob if a partition my hdd?

cos i already have xp installed.

I think i'll try this out when i get back from my trip...i heard the rc client will expire next year if im not mistaken

I have a P4. My machine is just about 5 years old going on 6 now. I dont have a current CPU.

Yes you will have to partition if you wish to install along with your XP install.

Yes this expires June 2010 but starting in May 2010 it will restart itself every 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom