Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

I'm fairly sure they removed it since most people found it useless and immeasurably annoying.

It served no purpose. You remove the icons yourself by just simply right click>Delete. Why do you need a cleanup wizard to do that for you?

well some of my family members are very computer illiterate and think that the only place you can save files is on your desktop and there are rows and rows of random pictures and videos and mp3s right on the desktop. and no one listens to me when I say they made the my music my videos and my documents folders for a reason.

So teach them these things. Dont just tell them, show them. Show them how they can keep things better organized. I can tell you stuff till i am blue in the face, until you do it for yourself and see it for yourself the words mean nothing. ;)

ok i got a noob question
i have 32bit windows
now i know if i have 4 gb of ram it will show 3 or 3.5 right?
but will it still run or utilize all 4 gigs?

cos im debating whether to buy another gig of ram or get 2 more...
i cud just do 64 bit but i dont wanna re install windows all over again plus i dont think the benefits is really worth it for all that trouble

thanks

Nope. that ~3.5GB is all it can use. It's bit like having some tools, except one of them is invisible and phases through matter. It's there, you just don't know it is and thus can't use it.

Personally I would. You'll games (and everything) better with 4GB, and a clean reinstall will make the computer run very smoothly.

Did you check the Read First thread that has a topic specifically about this entitled:

Difference Between 32 Bit (x86) and 64 Bit (x64)

There is also this thread as well:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f78/32-bit-os-ram-limitation-181680/

We have them readily available for a reason. ;)

ugh, so much to read....

well i guess i SHUDDA got 64 bit...
cos when i play the new cod, my ram usage gets to about 90 and then the game starts lagging which sucks...

i so dont wanna re format...but i guess if i get time i'll do it

thanks mak

Back
Top Bottom