Windows 10 Customer Preview

Why would anyone want to run a technical preview on their main rig for any prolonged period of time? I mean, I can understand a beta to an extent. I ran Windows 7 beta even a little after retail came out because it was so solid but a beta is much better than a technical preview.

Why would anyone want to run a technical preview on their main rig for any prolonged period of time? I mean, I can understand a beta to an extent. I ran Windows 7 beta even a little after retail came out because it was so solid but a beta is much better than a technical preview.

Well for me it runs like a charm and hasn't crashed or skipped once.

That's fine, just realize that MS will revoke all working instances next year. It's also an incomplete product.

I shrank down the tiles in my start menu but now the tiles list horizontally across instead of vertically down. The more I attempted to move the tiles the longer the horizontal rows grew. I stopped at 4 rows

still has some bugs

I shrank down the tiles in my start menu but now the tiles list horizontally across instead of vertically down. The more I attempted to move the tiles the longer the horizontal rows grew. I stopped at 4 rows

still has some bugs

The minimum you can have is 2 columns. I tried to do a single column of tiles, but it will snap back to the top of the 2nd column - I saw it was reported already in the Feedback app so I +1'd it.

Back
Top Bottom