Will you be getting FC4? (Far Cry 4)

looks like oblivion and the witcher.
I can't get into games that involve dragons/aliens.
But for some reason I love final fantasy games...

680 they put as minimum. That's way over what should be minimum because with a 680 I can run it maxed without AA.

I meant for FC4.

I dunno how you can run max. If I run max I get bad stuttering and sometimes the frame rate drops pretty low. The only way I can play it nice and smooth is putting it on the Low preset, which to be honest still looks pretty good anyway.

edit:

Nvm. I hadn't tried without AA on. at 2560x1080 I get 45 to 50fps on Ultra. With TXAA I get 20 to 25fps. I quite like TXAA over all as I think it does a better job than MSAA with moving lines (i.e. swaying ropes). But it does tend to make it a little soft.

I just tried it with 8x AA and DSR with 5120x2160 res. I didnt even get 1fps :p It looked sharp and jaggy free though, I can say that with confidence.

Last edited:
Jokes aside, not like it matters. Dragon Age will be the game I actually play rather than this turd.

Far Cry actually looks more interesting to me than Dragon Age, but I only just kinda poked at 2 and 3. Never really got far into them, so I haven't been bored yet.

I don't know why, but I don't like western rpg's where I can control the whole party. It's fine in jrpg's, but it just breaks the immersion for me in western ones. I think the fact that it is in real-time instead of turn-based has a big thing to do with it. I have to be just one person if it is real-time. Can't do Dragon Age.

Kind of off topic, but try Dragon's Dogma if you haven't. It is in a western setting, and you have a party, but you only control one guy. The combat system is top notch for an rpg. I haven't seen better. Graphics are also very good for ps3/360.

Last edited:
So who here actually got to play this last night, Did the download but obviously the servers were heavily overloaded, Couldn't get FC4 or watch dogs to connect last night so never got to try it, will give it a shot tonight after work.

So who here actually got to play this last night, Did the download but obviously the servers were heavily overloaded, Couldn't get FC4 or watch dogs to connect last night so never got to try it, will give it a shot tonight after work.
Couldn't play online however the offline campaign worked fine. Finished the prologue

Couldn't get the crack to work.
You're doing it wrong
You need to ...

I think my u play crap might be messed up then, hit the play button and it opened a screen but that's as far as it went, didn't play with it much though as it was late and needed to get some sleep, I'll play with it tonight and see how it goes.

I think my u play crap might be messed up then, hit the play button and it opened a screen but that's as far as it went, didn't play with it much though as it was late and needed to get some sleep, I'll play with it tonight and see how it goes.
Black screen with a "full screen" window? Same thing here.

Yup, did the same on watch dogs, hope it's not too much trouble to get it running, You MUST have gotten a free copy PP I don't see you paying for anything Ubisoft lol

Back
Top Bottom