Why Do We Freak Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your body produces something remarkably similiar to THC.... I can't remember the name. However, they both have the same affect.

I doubt your body can kill itself just from something it produces naturally like that.

You can die from oversatuarating yourself with adrenaline (Of course, your going to HAVE to get some from outsidew your body). Insulin can easily kill you if you take to much (Insulin is what most diabetics don't have. Overdosing yourself with it, or taking it when you don't have diabetes, is fatal in cases where enough is taken).

Almost anything your body produces can kill you if you have to much... your body just has fail safes set up to prevent this from happening. When you start taking human steriods and inject these chemicals in manually however, things start getting dangerous.

Also, ANY CHEMICAL/SUBSTANCE can kill you if too much is administered. You can OD on THC/weed, though unlikely (Nubius was right, you can't overdose with smoking it. However, if you extracted anything in weed/THC and injected it, or found a new delivery system, you'd be able to OD).

Of course, that goes into the entire "pure drugs" or what not Him was talking about.

jorsoft03 said:
My bad I was thinking of something else clearly. It was probably the ecstasy thing, or possibly something else.

Ecstacy exploits seretonin, the 'happy drug' in your brain.

Fading: You are thinking of Endocanabinoids. They are produced natually, and what weed exploits to give you the feeling it gives you. This is part of your pain reliever system, and THC attacks these receptors causing you to release lots and lots of endocannabinoids. Although, from all studies to date, this is no where near harmful.

I think that's what I was thinking of, Endocanabinoids.
And ecstasy is messed up the way it exploits your seretonin. I was talking with a former ecstasy addict/heavy user last year who says she can't feel emotions or process information easily. She now needs anti-depressants in order to feel emotions at all, that's really screwy.

You can do pure THC and it does nothing cept get you stoned

When I was hanging with growers, it always collected in the bottom of big bags of weed, and you threw it into a pipe with a fine mesh screen

Him said:
Ecstacy exploits seretonin, the 'happy drug' in your brain.

Fading: You are thinking of Endocanabinoids. They are produced natually, and what weed exploits to give you the feeling it gives you. This is part of your pain reliever system, and THC attacks these receptors causing you to release lots and lots of endocannabinoids. Although, from all studies to date, this is no where near harmful.

Yeah, in simple this messes with your satasafaction of joy, so you cannot enjoy stuff without weed if you smoke enough

Estacy makes you release the joy chemicals in your brain (too lazy to type that long name). At a certian point, you run out, and no estacy will get the joy back.

Thats usually only untill you grow more though.... Perminant damage? Dang... she must have been chugging those pills. Thats sad.

it's what gives you that really good feeling when you accomplish something you're really proud of or do something really good.
I believe we're talking about seratonin here....that's what's secreted when doing pleasurable things like sex......which produces the most of that chemical compared to anything else on earth....except for.........heroin ;) Kind of scary when it's put into that perspective.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You can do pure THC and it does nothing cept get you stoned

When I was hanging with growers, it always collected in the bottom of big bags of weed, and you threw it into a pipe with a fine mesh screen

how do you think hash is made :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom