Why Do We Freak Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the bible recognizes the fact "everything is good in moderation"

If you don't let it control you, or go out of control then it's not a problem......I've talked to beedub before and he probably woulda never guessed that I used to be a bigass pothead.......I first started talking to him when I was......and then one day I just quit the stuff out of the blue :p If it were legal I'd be all up on it, but I really like to have money, so I'd much rather spend my dough on computer parts than spend $50 for an oz of some mexicali dirt weed (chron is WAY too expensive for my poor ass)

Like everything else on this planet, everyone is effected differently be it a drug or something as simple as candy.

Some people can smoke, feel aright, go driving and be fine, and hell even do some of their best concentration...thats how I was......other people I knew would freak out and go into a little zone inside their mind and just want to be sheltered lol.......it all depends on the person and how you control your life.

Most of the people that say "EHH DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMKAY" do something that's probably seen as bad as well........there is no "perfect human" that I'm aware of

EDIT: Jorsoft....good post man, I completely agree.....all the people in jail because of weed is just a waste of tax payers money.....Amsterdam gave up on trying to bust all the people and this is why they've just labeled it a 'soft drug'......I've never seen a pot head smoke so much he passes out have you? yet I've seen plenty of alcohol drinkers do that, plus go out and drive and wind up killing people.......can't say I've heard of this happening from marijuana......no record of life time marijuana smokers dying as a result either like cigs or alchy.......HMMMMMMMMMM

I have seen a few people smoke enough that they just get soo stoned / tired that they pass out

I would say around 75% of the "problems" with weed are not the actual weed itself. I mean it's soo laced, and some people steal stuff to buy it because it's mroe expensive.

If it was controlled, we would not longer have people severly hurt by what's in the weed (Windex, GHB, Cocaine, Bleach and Rat poision are very common).

Everytime I have seen someone get sick off of weed it's real shitty laced shit.

And nubius, weed is bad for your health, in it's true form it's still slightly worse than smokes.

Can we just cut the thread where it is? Every time a thread regarding this is done, it turns into a bad situation.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And nubius, weed is bad for your health, in it's true form it's still slightly worse than smokes.

It will take like 50 or more joint's to equal the damage of 1 cigarette,There is nothing in it like nicotine or anything else you find in tobacco.

Regulus said:
Can we just cut the thread where it is? Every time a thread regarding this is done, it turns into a bad situation.

Well were allowed to have debate in forums... That's what their partially for

It'll never be worse than cigs dude...tobacco companies add in shit that aint naturally there........BTW I've NEVER gotten laced weed lol....I do remember a party here about...mm.......5 years ago when I was in 10th grade where there was some weed laced with heroin and a lot of kids were hospitalized and things like that.......why someone would waste money to buy heroine to do that is beyond me......also I've never known anyone in my entire life that has ever stolen for weed lol, but this town is filled with tweakers who DO steal to get their fix.

It's going rather fine at this moment.....it's been calm discussion and no "DUDE YOU'RE A MORON, DRUGS ARE GOOD"

yeah but I've never had a scandelous dealer like that, plus all that does is get you sick as hell.......weed by itself is enough to keep me coming back :p

Shumway said:
Ya and if it wasn't for us buying the weed 7-11's wouldn't get enough business at night,We have to go some where to get our munchie's right :D
lol oh thank heaven ;)
Nubius said:

EDIT: .I've never seen a pot head smoke so much he passes out have you?
People will get so stoned/blissed that they just fall asleep, never really passout. You can't overdose on pot like you can on most of other drugs. I think you have to smoke something like your entire body weight to technically OD on it, and you'd have fallen asleep or (worst case) thrown it up WELL before that happened.
Lets see I weigh about 205lbs....... DANG that's a lotta blow!:p
You can't die directly from pot as many would have you believe, and smoking cigarettes and drinking alchohol is a lot more harmful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom