Why Do We Freak Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
How come it's soo broown than?

Because the resin it's self is actually brown,If you look at the resin gland's real close with some type of magnifying glass you'll be able to see it,That's how most top grower's know that they're crop is done,They will look at it and if it's about 75% filled with resin they can pick it and it will be at it's peak potency by the time it's dry.

I thought hash was made by boiling down the pot a couple of times (like distilling kind of) until you're left with something extremely pure. I was taught this by a big dealer I know...not that I ever made it with him or smoked it nope never did that never ever nope ;)

EDIT: Shumway your new sig is awesome! :p

jorsoft03 said:
I thought hash was made by boiling down the pot a couple of times (like distilling kind of) until you're left with something extremely pure.

Your thinking of hash oil,With making oil you need to soak it in chemical's and boil it to extract the resin's and that.

We went from acid, to whats a bad drug or not, to whats a drug period.

Tnis is odd...

I hope no one here makes this stuff and sels it.... thats gonna end up badly with the police....

FadingTheory said:
I hope no one here makes this stuff and sels it.... thats gonna end up badly with the police....
No, cops are too busy writing out tickets to the "real criminals" who don't buckle their safety belts and dare to make left turns on reds, even though there's no traffic. It's people like this that need to be stopped first if we want our country to be safe.

you freak out because your constantly screwing up your brain. kind of like download a billion viruses on your pc. but a lot worse because it cant be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom