Which ISP sucks the most?

Who is building the leading gfx card at the moment?

• Nividia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
This is pretty off topic, but its what this section of the forums is for. What ISP do you think sucks the most out of all the sucky ISPs?

TPG (an Australian ISP) there prices are allright but the quality isn't the best. My friend use Telstra (Another Australian ISP) and his ping times a 10-15ms faster and where both using the exact same speed.

This is on my computer not on two different computers so dont say it could be spyware.

talktalk broadband in the uk

EDIT:

Why??

Because it took them 2 months to connect us... they kept "losing" our connection request and so did not port us over from our more expensive old provider for 2 months after we signed up....

They took 21 days to answer the simple question... why are we being connected at 512 when we are paying for 1 meg.

Their response was to say they will look into it.

10 days later... an email arrived, it was our previous providers fault (yeah right)... so they were refunding the difference for the time we missed out on 1 meg... ok cool..

but that was about 3 weeks ago and... we are still being bloody connected at 512...

these people are amatures... and I recommend anyone here in the UK steers well clear of them!

NetZero is the worst excuse for an ISP. Lived with it for 3 to 4 years and I am so glad that nightmare is over with.

3lite Bullet said:
TPG (an Australian ISP) there prices are allright but the quality isn't the best. My friend use Telstra (Another Australian ISP) and his ping times a 10-15ms faster and where both using the exact same speed.

This is on my computer not on two different computers so dont say it could be spyware.

DITTO! Like right now I have currently having a race between OPTUS CABLE GETTING CONNECTED....
and my TPG ADSL GETTING AXED.

3 months ago, TPG tryied Debiting my bank account. They could not get the money as they were debiting 1 day before I get paid my wage. And with it be christmas time, I was a a little on the financially challanged site.
So I call them up to arrange a payment, and I get some one in accounts saying that I am all clear until March 2005. Last week, I get this email again saying that I my credit card has been regected again. I tell them that they are about 1 month early for that.
And then I find out that they wanted all the money owing paid ASAP

So I call them up to see about a payment arrangement.....
I told them that i can pay half now and the remained in 2 weeks.
I also told them that they were waiting 2 1/2 months all ready, another 2 weeks is not going to kill them.
NO, they want all or nothing.

So I convinved them to hold off to canning my account until the end of Friday.

Funny thing....... I am getting Optus Cable installed here on Friday Morning.

STICK YOUR PLAN WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE TPG!

Regulus said:
NetZero is the worst excuse for an ISP. Lived with it for 3 to 4 years and I am so glad that nightmare is over with.

I hear you, thats what I was on for so long before I finally got broadband. Only connected at a max of 19.2kbps, and there's a 3 hour connect time limit. Also, its constantly downloading ads which eats up what little bandwidth you have.

HAHAHAHA WAL MART?????!?!?!?! that is so funny!!! my g-f just broke it off w/ me and now im on a good mood just cause i saw that. ill have to look into that one HAHAHAHAHA.

Actually, WalMart Connect ain't too bad, for dial up. It uses an AOL-like connection without the bloat (you can get an AIM screen name).

$9.94 a month or so, unlimited.

==============================================

AOL sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom