Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but Disturbed sounds like monkeys and Slipknot just sucks. Their only good album was Mate Feed Kill Repeat when they DIDNT have Corey Taylor and they made music. Korn is alright, nothing against them really.

Alright, I have Hoppipolla and it's pretty good, so next time I have a chance I will listen to some more off of Takk

I have:
Untitled 4
Untitled 8
Svefn-G-Englar
Staralfur
Olsenolsen
Hoppipolla
Von

Yea cryptopsy is brutal, i love it.

check out Misericordiam

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2231555

Theyre a gnar *** band fron LV

if any of you guys are down with this sort of metal, let me know, i have a **** ton more bands alike, not any of that slipknot/korn crap.

EDIT: The song on the top is the best one. I'm not sure I can type it here considering it may offend someone ha.

I used to be into that stuff. I have some friends that still are though. Idk why but im more into Nile now than ever. Unas Slayer of the Gods is still my favorite song.

Cryptopsy is awesome. I love the death metal type music. Behemoth, Lamb of God, Sepultrura, Soufly, many others.

Ive been getting into "melodic" metal, like opeth, dark tranquilty.

Its all music, i dont consider rap to be real music either, more like Rythem And Poetry..... lmao :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom