Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOtis said:
Yea cryptopsy is brutal, i love it.

check out Misericordiam

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2231555

Theyre a gnar *** band fron LV

if any of you guys are down with this sort of metal, let me know, i have a **** ton more bands alike, not any of that slipknot/korn crap.

EDIT: The song on the top is the best one. I'm not sure I can type it here considering it may offend someone ha.

Dude what the crap is that......I hear a bunch of pig squealing then a bunch of random stuff.

My friend would probably love it. There are some parts where they sound like they get it together, but most of it just sounds like random playing that doesn't even fit together.

Looks like caliban is playing at that california metal fest. I saw them at the showcase theatre when I went and saw god forbid. Caliban is pretty good IMO

Nubius said:
Dude what the crap is that......I hear a bunch of pig squealing then a bunch of random stuff.

My friend would probably love it. There are some parts where they sound like they get it together, but most of it just sounds like random playing that doesn't even fit together.

Looks like caliban is playing at that california metal fest. I saw them at the showcase theatre when I went and saw god forbid. Caliban is pretty good IMO

Yeah.....I like the second songs name, really creative and err, kid friendly.

TheOtis said:
Yea cryptopsy is brutal, i love it.

check out Misericordiam

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2231555

Theyre a gnar *** band fron LV

if any of you guys are down with this sort of metal, let me know, i have a **** ton more bands alike, not any of that slipknot/korn crap.

EDIT: The song on the top is the best one. I'm not sure I can type it here considering it may offend someone ha.

I swear listning to that noise must screw up your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom