What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Grabbed some fans for the rad (wasn't going to get that closed system water cooling but it was onsale, and felt like giving it a shot.) Got them from a local store for a good price.

Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition 120MM 1100RPM 39.88CFM 21DBA

Windows 8 Pro. Only £24.99 so **** it.

Lucky british man... <_<, picking up windows 8 professional over the weekend as well.
Since my mother likes her ipad so much she wanted me to grab it for her I'm buying ii and touch screen monitor on black friday in november.

I guess there is no stopping me now for learning the official release of 8. :\

compare_hero_ipad_mini.jpg

Man, it feels good to be back in the Apple ecosystem.
Heck, if I had the money, my desktop would be (mostly) replaced by one of those freakin' awesome looking 27" iMacs
hero.png
and if / when they make the 27" Cinema displays comparable in thinness... I'd never look back :tongue:

I don't get it... buying Apple products makes me a bad moderator?
My name has been iFargle since like 2007 :tongue:

This obviously a very pro PC forum, despite having a single designated Apple sub-forum. Never said you were a bad mod, just think that to boost this place a bit we should have active mods that are efficient in each section and people seeing "might switch mainly to Apple" could be a turn off to the userbase.

I'm not saying Apple is bad by any means, as I'm going to get an Air for myself. Just speaking through experience with other forums and the whole Apple thing.

Back
Top Bottom