What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

KMAN, you could just get tethering on your phone and connect your iPad that way.

I do have tethering, but it's only 1GB and it's only 3G.

It was smart of Apple to introduce A6x now since we are just starting to get solid benchmarks for Exynos 5250 and it appears to beat A6 by a fair amount. The real question is gpu performance though the Mali T604 should be fast but who knows how it stacks up against the competition.

It does, but then it is clocked quite a bit higher. Though I think it still beats it clock for clock, to be fair.

But then Exynos 5250 isn't in a phone.

Last edited:

I did a bad. All i have to say

Intel Core i7 3770K Unlocked
Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100
G.SKILL F3-12800CL10Q-32GBZL Ripjawsz 32GB 4X8GB
Corsair Obsidian Series 650D
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 TI+
OCZ Vertex 3 240GB

If u want any of the parts in my current pc let me know. They are all for sale pretty much minus powersupply and hard drives

Last edited:

Yeah if you're gonna get an OCZ may as well be an Agility - unless you're running it on a constant-access server you'll notice no real-world difference.

Also, anyone amused at OCZ's financial fun this quarter?

Looks nice, I'd be a bit worried abut warranty coverage from OCZ given their current financial outlook but if the price was good it's probably worth the risk.

hmm, didnt know anything about ocz financial situation, but its basically the only decent ssd option, cant afford the intel 520 240 gb version. I should be fine with this ssd i hope lol.

My OCZ has been fine since I got it a couple years back, no problems. Also had a Vertex (though it was a Vertex 2), so no worries.

Back
Top Bottom