What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Was supposed to get up at 8am to preorder the 4S. Well, that didn't happen.

Woke up 3hours later (Grrrrr :angry: ) and placed my preorder for the 16gb Black now. This is horrible, can't even get through to account information to check if it's all gone through nicely.

edit:

Bingo ! :D

iphone4s.jpg

Everyone in my household wants to decorate for Halloween this year to scare the trick-or-treaters so we went and got $50 in decorations but plan to get more including this zombie that crawls out.. its like $80 but totally worth it to see the little ones scream :D

Fable III in the Steam sale. Really regret it, such a badly optimised game. I'mma have to do some jiggery-pokery to see if I can get it to run better (it's currently less than 1fps when I'm on the menus).

I just bought a Intel 320 Series 120gb SSD for my laptop. I have been trying to find one of the 7mm versions of the Intel drives for a while now and this is the first time newegg has had them in stock.

Bought some external drives, apparently my mate gave me two about 5 months ago (which I don't remember even in the slightest) so I'm buying him two replacements. I don't even think I ever had them, but I'm too tired to **** around with this.

Fable III in the Steam sale. Really regret it, such a badly optimised game. I'mma have to do some jiggery-pokery to see if I can get it to run better (it's currently less than 1fps when I'm on the menus).
Gotta be some problems on your end. My gf played it on my laptop just fine.

Back
Top Bottom