What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Bought a new bekpek
I like the look of that; lots of pockets. I've been looking for a new backpack (it's hard to ride a bike with a messenger bag) but have had trouble finding one with enough pockets (considering I usually carry a microUSB cable, a VGA cable, 1m straight-through CAT5, my multitool, my laptop charger, laptop, various bits of paper, hairbands, a couple USB sticks, my keys, wallet, portable mouse... the list goes on).

Lol trust me when I say I spent hours searching le interwebz. That one gets good reviews for durability, great reviews for travel easiness, it's massive enough to fit my laptop/hdds/lunch/extrashirt/assortedcrap, and it looks professional to boot. Me gusta :D

Attachments

• Corsair-Obsidian-Series-650D-Review.jpg
    Corsair-Obsidian-Series-650D-Review.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 38

More Pictures Please :D

It'll be ready by the weekend after I get my other new parts. :big_grin: I will review this one once my moving situation is settled in.

^ I GOT THAT

As i reviewed, its not as air coolerific as it could be

"Not as air coolerific"? It has 2x200mm. Or are they not that strong? I'm going to replace the 120mm with a San Ace though.

but its freaking amazing to work with.
That's why I got it to replace my current one (which is an Xclio Windtunnel Advanced). It's such a "b" to work with because I replace my components and maintain often. Love the wire management holes.

Back
Top Bottom