What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I don't even think I have one of those. unless they're the ones built in to the D3100 :tongue:

I'll definitely try it out :tongue:
First things first though. A decent N64 emulator. heck yes

RetroPi! Whenever they update it for ARMv7.
That and a "wireless" Spotify speaker with spotifyd. It's a lot smaller than my desktop :tongue:

Signed up to Fiber Optic today on a 12 Month package, at a minimum of 68 up to 80 Mb per sec. Upload of 19 Mb Minimum.

EDIT: Have you seen American Pie Reunion. At the very end when Finches Mom is telling Steve Stiffiler what she wants to do to him. My face was excally like that when the advisor said 68 Mb Download.

Didn't even ask for a up front payment or deposit. Damn my Credit rating must be good. :D

Last edited:

RetroPi! Whenever they update it for ARMv7.
That and a "wireless" Spotify speaker with spotifyd. It's a lot smaller than my desktop :tongue:

I still want to make a PwnPi powered by RC car batteries at some point. Put a USB wifi adapter on it and a BT (or just another wifi) USB adapter so I can remote in with a tablet or PC.

I still want to make a PwnPi powered by RC car batteries at some point. Put a USB wifi adapter on it and a BT (or just another wifi) USB adapter so I can remote in with a tablet or PC.

Why not just an external USB battery? That works fine for my old Pi :tongue:
Today I uhhh... bought... an iPhone 6 Plus. What have I become. :tongue:

Why not just an external USB battery? That works fine for my old Pi :tongue:
Today I uhhh... bought... an iPhone 6 Plus. What have I become. :tongue:

RC batteries are compact and fairly high capacity still.

Dunno how big USB batteries are :p.

Back
Top Bottom