What was the scariest dream you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
once, I was dreaming and a big Microsoft logo appeared out of nowhere!

nah joking...

sometimes I dream that somebody is trying to attack me. then I go to fight back, and go to kick or punch them, but my foot/fist just hits something hard in fromt of them. I wake up to realise it is the wall, and end up with a really sore foot/hand.

This is going to be strange.

Im dreaming that im asleep in my bed, i wake up to find that there is absolutly no power at all in the house, all the batterys and electronics are dead, no matter what i do i cant get anything to work, i then head outside and i get this really strange feeling.... There are no starts nothing around its nearly pitch black, except for the red eyes that i can see, big red eyes, i turn around and i see this freaky face, its my mother lol, but shes not my mother. She has big red glowing eyes and i start running and trying to get away, i ran for hours it seemed and couldnt find a single house or door, i almost died, but umm kinda woke up and everything was so ****ing real, plus i was outside in the rain when i woke up......

Is it true that you guys dream in black and white? I heard that males do dream in black and white and seldom color. As for as my scariest dream, I've had loads. When I was a little girl, I had a dream I was running from the devil. I woke up horrified. That may be my worst dream. However, last night (I really haven't had a good nights sleep in a month), I dreamed my head was full of worms. I think I need to stop stressing out so much, as it's giving me horrid dreams.

my scariest dream was about 2 years ago, i was on my computer and then i got a virus...because some demon came up on teh screen...WEIRD

Belle1479 said:
Is it true that you guys dream in black and white? I heard that males do dream in black and white and seldom color. As for as my scariest dream, I've had loads. When I was a little girl, I had a dream I was running from the devil. I woke up horrified. That may be my worst dream. However, last night (I really haven't had a good nights sleep in a month), I dreamed my head was full of worms. I think I need to stop stressing out so much, as it's giving me horrid dreams.
I've never once dreamed in black and white.

Cool. My husband is the one that said men dream in black and white. He said his dreams are. Hmmmmmmm.... maybe he's just a bit strange?

Flanker said:
Inspired by the "What do you fear most?" thread.

I'll start off. My scariest dream (that I can remember) was during my Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow obsessiveness phase.

Basically, I was hiding in cracks of walls and in bushes try to hide from...someone...the enemy...and they were coming towards me...then the guy was right on top of me, and he looked at me. As he was reaching out to me, I woke up. Everytime I wake up from a dream, my skin is itching for some reason.

Anywayz, thats mine.
What one person finds scary, others don't.

My dream-related fears often have to do with the possible realities of the paranormal.

When I'm stressed out over something, I often have demonic dreams...which for someone with a spatial-acuity perception level that's off the charts, it's a real joy. :rolleyes:

I didn't have a bad dream last night, but i started to think about strange demons and shit, then i looked up some pictures and i found a demon that i had thought about on google......

Belle1479 said:
Cool. My husband is the one that said men dream in black and white. He said his dreams are. Hmmmmmmm.... maybe he's just a bit strange?

Yea your husband is jsut weird lol.:eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom