What was the scariest dream you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first dream i can remember was when i first saw scream 1 (i was 7 or 8 or something).... I was at my cousins house and i slept on the floor in his room. Here's how the dream went
me:*sleeping* *wakes up ( in the dream )* *decides to get water* *walks into the hallway and see's my aunt and uncle in a pile at the end of the hall dead* *looks into the kitchen and sees scream sitting on the counter looking at me*
me:" whats going on?"
scream: "i killed them"
me: "wha...why?"
scream: "i dont know.. just wanted too... and your next...."
me: "how will you kill me?"
scream: "ill suprise you"
me: "thanks for telling me....."
scream: *gets mad and stabs his knife in the counter and walks out....*

^^^ COMPLETLY pointless.. but its the first dream i can remember having.... the scariest...VV

i was sleeping and i dreamt i woke up and looked at my closed door... there was a light coming out from underneath it so i got up and walked outside of my bedroom door and looked in the living room to find my cousin pointing a gun at me.

after that the deam seemed to stop and i woke up. i looked at my door and again.. light was coming out.. so i got up and i walked over to it and looked into the living room again... when i looked out i seen my cousin get shot by a black figure in the corner...

then i really did wake up (i was dreaming about waking up earlier...)
and i looked at my door... THE LIGHT WAS STILL THERE.. i get up slowly and quietly open my door to see my cousin getting a glass of water... it was my cousin who was staying the night who came over after i went to sleep so i didnt know he was there... he was getting something to eat.. i freaked out thinking something bad was going to happen... nothing ever did.. i was scared for like.. a week

that happened when i was ten

[/pointless post lol]

oh and then there was the time that i saw my little sister drowning and i couldn't get to her in time to save her...my arms wouldnt move in the water....

as you can tell....i have bad dreams about the ones i love

H4x3r said:
oh and then there was the time that i saw my little sister drowning and i couldn't get to her in time to save her...my arms wouldnt move in the water....

as you can tell....i have bad dreams about the ones i love

Yea, I noticed. And I know the feeling. Heres my most aggracating dream. When I'm trying to talk/tell someone something, or trying to warn someone and no sound will come out of my mouth. This happens to me over and over again. Its so frustrating, I'll close my eyes and scream my lungs out, but it'll only come out as a whisper, a whisper that whoever I'm trying to warn doesn't hear.

And Static, I've never seen "Scream" so I didn't know what you were talking about in the first part. But that seemed like a very interesting dream, lol.

me: "how will you kill me?"
scream: "ill suprise you"
me: "thanks for telling me....."

That was interesting. Your scary dream was also very interesting. Right now, I give Trotter or H4x3r the award for scariest, and you for most interesting.

lol.....but what helps me so much is....well look at my sig....

yes i am a Christian....and am darn proud to be one too! and not afraid to profess my faith......but thats hitting on another subject lol

All my dreams i feel pain really i feel everything good and bad :( the good is really Good if you get my drift lol. Ok Dream hmm...

I was in Chicago, as a college student and i was in a class someone started to kill people for no reason, so i went to my dorm i didnt know this was going on, got in my dorm was hit on the head i felt that :(. Put on my bed the guy took a big ass knife out started to cut me bad. From my feet to my neck. I couldn't move but i felt it by the time he was about to kill me stab me in the heart i woke up freakin scream in pain. As if i could feel all of it. this was like 1 week ago.

On the week end, I had a dream that I quit my current job to go back to my previous psycho employeer.

I got some thing that is a lot worst, but it will take time to type out.

Alot of messed up dreams. I cannot remeber most of my dreams, they dissipear very quickly.

Scariest ones involve being shot, and shooting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom