Whats the most screwed up dream you've had ?

kmanmx

Golden Master
Had an AWFUL dream last night, so figured it would be interesting to see what other screwed up stuff the members of TF have dreamt :p

So last night I dreamt that I somehow ended up on an alien spaceship. The only human from earth. The aliens were nice bro's, showed me around and stuff and it was pretty cool . They told me that they injected themselves with some stuff to stay alive forever no matter what happened to you. But then I broke the law in what would be considered a really minor way (like littering) on earth. So they sent me to jail, BUT because they live forever, their sentences are farrrrr longer than earth.

What did I get ? well they stripped me naked and made a perfect metal cast of my body while I was standing in a star shape. They then locked me in this perfect metal cast of my body. I literally could not move 1mm, I just had some small mouth hole to breath out of and talk. They then put a pipe down my throat that injected me with something to keep me alive forever no matter what, just like they had. They then plugged this metal cast with me inside it into some electric socket which heated it up to like 300C to burn every mm of my body severely, but I couldn't die. They then sentenced me to that torture for 1000 years. The dream felt really real, do you know what it feels like to be told you're going to be stuck in that kind of contraption non stop for 1000 years ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: For something that would be incredibly awful just to experience for 1 second...

Funny though :p

Last edited:
:p 1000 years for littering.

I had a dream I was flying around on an island fighting baddies with some people from Kung fu panda and I had another dream that I was in a coffee shop and people were walking around and that's it. Weird :lol:

I find the real things far more scary than "tortured by aliens for 1000 years". Because as much as you think you can comprehend such a long time period, I guarantee you're wrong.

There was that soldier who was captured and kept in a cell the size of a coffin for months, only occasionally brought out to be tortured for funsies and possible extra info (though by the first month he'd blabbed absolutely everything he knew, not to try and escape, but just so they'd kill him). Even that to be honest is incomprehensible to me - like I could say that's "excruciating", but what do I know of words like that given the context...my experiences just do not suffice for me to understand that level of suffering. Knowing that that level of pain/suffering not only is possible but actually exists is what gives me chills more than anything :s

Last edited:
I keep reliving my military career in my dreams. PTSD and lots of nightmares to go with it.

I find the real things far more scary than "tortured by aliens for 1000 years". Because as much as you think you can comprehend such a long time period, I guarantee you're wrong.

I agree that real is scarier, but I also think that because you really can't comprehend how long that time period would be makes it that much scarier, yeah? Many of mine tend to be elements beyond my control that risks the lives of myself or family. Those are the worst, when something bad is happening and you can't do anything about it.

I guess I'll give an example of what I meant.

As a parent, one of the worst things that you could possibly witness is something happening to your child that you have no control over. 2 months ago I had a nightmare where I woke up (in the dream) to a tornado warning at my house. I grabbed my phone, looked at the radar and I was in direct path to the hook meaning more than likely could get hit. Immediately tossed my shoes on, grabbed my son, and went to the center closet. I already have a mattress in there ready for a situation like this in real life with a radio and flashlight and my nightmare reflected this. I opened the door, put my son down and he was impaled by debris that flew through the house. I was knocked out by a computer case and woke up immediately crying.

Oddly enough, many of my nightmares also involve tornados. Probably because they are easily one of the most uncontrollable and devastating natural disasters that can happen without much/any warning. I haven't had one involving my daughter, thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom