What kind of music do you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'll just say that the only music I don't like is that "Death, Suicide Metal" Crap. I woke up one night at 3:30am to head bangers ball on MTV, they had that crap playing. I swear to god , if my gun was with-in hands reach, I would have shot my TV.

That stuff is total garbage. It's screaming and moaning at the top of some wackos lungs, with the worst and easiest guitar riffs, that a 2 year old could play. Drum beats are done on a casio....

ahahahahaha.....muahhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhhh muhhhahahahahah
satan.... whhahhahahh muhahahahahha... aahhhhhhh kill them all!!!

HAVOC2k5 said:
I swear to god , if my gun was with-in hands reach, I would have shot my TV.

Omg I hat that stuff so much that if I had a gun I would Shoot the Tv and my self....seriosuly that stuff is retarted...

has any one ever heard of speed metal??

my ****ing god.......its just.....woow...

any way....Yeah I might get tickets to Warped Tour......dunno..

Yeah, I have no idea what "band" it was, but i'm pretty sure you need a satanic ear cone to decypher what the guy was saying. Truthfully I couldn't hear any words at all.

The farthest I can go with heavy metal is Pantera or Zombie. That's it. At least you can actually hear the lyrics.

i hate when people profile saying that oh this band screams they must worship the devil and love blood and death and dying... its complete bullcrap, the stuff i listen to, yet screaming, talks about life, staying true to yourself and friends and family... if you want proof on more than five occasions i will gladly supply you with it.. but dont criticise something based on looks (dont judge a book by its cover)

screamo sucks because it screams its almost as stupid as crunk rap, and thats stupid after 3 years of hearing tht crap on the radio i still dont know what the defintion of crunk is, and dont tell me i would rather not know.

"If i hear another rap song again, I'll have to POP somebody accordingly..."

Believe me........... You don't wan't to know...... :confused:

I don't see why you guys even bother. Most of the popular music sounds Simplistic, and naturallistic S***T! I don't en want to turn on the TV anymore. I mean, Aside from all the singers on the radio (Who sound like they have Gastrict Intestinal Disorder :rolleyes: )There are these stupid sounding WOMENS comercials where they have SINGING in them!! Cmon!! It sounds like they have Lung cancer! A man could be watching a good game on TV, them by the time a commercial break comes, ALL THESE D@MN WEIGHT LOSS COMMETRCIALS are all over the place, and then some screwed up voice... Umm... I'll put it his way; If Lukimia had a voice, that is what it would sound like. Not joking.

There's no either-Or about it: TV and radio suck equaly like Yin and Yang. Whether it's the sheer Tabbaco-talk of the voices of Slimfast (or whatever) or the Diarrea of the soundwaves,
Honestly I just dont see how you guys can stand it. If you've found any good music out of this generation, you'd better count your blessings. :(:cool:

As is said, John Frusciante. He uses simplistic guitar for some music and shows his genius through vocals (although he is an epic guitar player aswell).

I really hate anything heavy. It just doesnt classify as music to my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom