What kind of music do you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trance & some urban, well this is what I spin.

I also like virtually any kind of EDM (House, DnB, Hard House, Hard Trance, you get the point)

I prefer country, with a classic rock backup.

P.P. Why do you like 'everything except country'? I'm sorry, I just don't see how it can offend anyone so bad as to say this. You're not the first person I've heard say this either. It's so strange how people alienate it, but they're totally clueless.

Ryan

Hardcore, Heavy Metal, and some Hard Rock.

Deftones, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying and Soilwork.

P.P. Why do you like 'everything except country'? I'm sorry, I just don't see how it can offend anyone so bad as to say this. You're not the first person I've heard say this either. It's so strange how people alienate it, but they're totally clueless.
Because for 1 ive played in a country he-ha band before and it sucked and the country drunk hics are horrible. For 2 my sister when we where younger would listen to nothing BUT country because and ONLY because of her bf at the time. When she had to babysit me when i was like 5 and 6 (i believe) they would take me to this place and dance 2 step. I had to dance w/ some chick i hated ALL THE TIME. Just makes me hate country. Ill listen to it to an extent but id rather not.

I listen to what evreyone else listens too becuase MTV tells me too and it makes me cool.

Classic rock...the good stuff ;)
Also rock like, Audioslave, Zebrahead, Dropkick Murphys.....

Rap to me is just Ingorant:confused:

I like rap for the bass. My system shows up anybody elses at the school so if im rockin out to like Coheed and Cambria and some ******* drives by w/ a rinky dink system i just plug in some Luda or somethng and embarrass him in front of his gf. Mine hates it though.

im pretty much like P.P. most everything exept country, but still a little country, and not a whole lot of emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom