What is the best Crysis config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody has different opinions of what frame rate is smooth on different games. However theres no way I could play at 10fps. I was just playing/watching a friend play the first level and when it hit the beach it was dropping down to 11fps and was really messing with me even when just watching. 18fps is about the absolute lowest I can go on Crysis, ~30 on other games.

But on Crysis' engine, its actually tolerable @ 10-15FPS, its like equivalent to the 30ish FPS in other games, I'm not sure if its just me, but I've read somewhere that people also tend to agree with that

But on Crysis' engine, its actually tolerable @ 10-15FPS, its like equivalent to the 30ish FPS in other games, I'm not sure if its just me, but I've read somewhere that people also tend to agree with that

yea, i even said it earlier.

No offense...but you seem like the type to complain about 105fps vs 110fps..even though it's impossible to notice the difference. crysis is smooth at really low fps ..basically a proven fact instead of a opinion. If you want higher , drop your settings

Or OC with a Volt or Pencil Mod.. get that 5 FPS you want so desperately...

Or Try AMD Fusion, with that tweak to run it for Intel CPU's and have it close unnecessary crap

i agree with you vern, i think crysis is playable at 15fps. to me it does feel like 30fps on most other games. i am perfectly fine with maxing it out and getting 20FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom