What is the best Crysis config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys not see the testimonials of people saying how much these configs help? Why do you not believe them? I haven't tried it out yet. I'm probably going to do it tomorrow or on the weekend. It says for vista you have to disable the UAC. What is this?

These are screenshots taken with the 1.3.1 ultra High Config.

I used this when I had my 9800GTX....it looked great and ran well also....ran as well as vanilla crysis, or very, very close

The 9800GTX was not overclocked and neither was my E6600 core 2 duo, it was at 2.4Ghz

3330206221_d158a1a873_b.jpg

3331041910_67dacebdda_b.jpg

3330204801_87a2fb65d3_b.jpg

3330205339_6a85c4aa8e_b.jpg

I did read the testimonials. From what I understand this is more taxing on your system then increasing FPS. No??

Chad....with the rig in your sig , you can run a crysis custom config and it will look fantastic and run very well.....except maybe for the final boss battle.....and that will bring ANY system to its knees....lol

LOL that final boss scene was insane! I never did try it out with this card though. I should check out these custom settings. Might do it this weekend

do any of these configs help with the grass popping? I HATE when games look beautiful but there is only grass like 10 feet around you..but when you walk more pops up :(

do any of these configs help with the grass popping? I HATE when games look beautiful but there is only grass like 10 feet around you..but when you walk more pops up :(

That drives me insane, On warhead that would happen with entire trees when sniping. I would love to try some of these config files sometime. Anyone know which one is good for a system with a cpu bottleneck? My cpu is always maxing out on newer games.

Chad....with the rig in your sig , you can run a crysis custom config and it will look fantastic and run very well.....except maybe for the final boss battle.....and that will bring ANY system to its knees....lol

I'll be doing this tonight. Do you know which setup I should use? 4 or 5 maybe? Not really sure

No offense, but when I had an HD 3200 at stock, I got 10 FPS and the game is still pretty smooth... I don't know why you are complaining about 25 FPS anyways... with my internet gone for a week, I decided to play Crysis and finish it off, because I was bored as crap without tech forums... but more to the point, My rig ran Crysis Medium-High @ 20-27FPS (back at stock) and it felt extremely smooth..

Do you just want the extra FPS or is it really "unsmooth" ?

You really shouldn't be FPS whining in a game like Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom