What do you think about Oblivion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah it took me like two hours to set up my character and I'm pretty sure I screwed it up and will have to redo it...NOW I just gotta tweak the settings and then I can finally start playing

lol. BAKA!

I'm still only level 1 and I hardly have any gold. I've joined the thieves guild :D Rule number 1 is not to kill anyone....what's the first thing I did? Raided a jewelry store and killed the owner for the key to unlock the cases :D I tried pick pocketing him for the key when he was asleep but he'd wake up.

You can't compare them and I don't think Oblivion has any multiplayer.. could be wrong.

bah it took me like two hours to set up my character and I'm pretty sure I screwed it up and will have to redo it...

I remember spending about that long in morrowind but Its much simpler now, I just went with the assasin class template and theif stars.

gameover said:
is Oblivion online multi. Also whats better HL2 or Oblivion? if u can compair them 2

I believe there is no multiplayer online for Oblivion, but dont trust me i dont have it yet :(

There is no multiplayer, its purely singleplayer but they did a very good job on it though. I have like 6000g right now its not much but it pays the fines when i kill people.

Everyone,

I became a vampire, and got burnt wherever i went out in day time. That really sucks.

I spoke to a lady who said she could cure me, but for the price of 5 freaking Grand Soul Gem. I have finished all the main quests, but couldn't find 1 let alone 5. I bought one in a shop, but they ran out, and i couldn't find any more.

Do you have any idea to find those darn Gems ???

You should look around in mages guilds, I found (and sold) 2 in the Chorrol Mages Guild.

By the way, I had to reroll my character because the leveling system in this game is so horribly designed and he was becoming weaker as he leveled. I'm doing much better this time around with my Combat Nord; he's level 8 and has 22,000gold with 80 alchemy (I took it off major skills, as that was what was killing my first character by leveling him too fast and giving no good multipliers).

Thanks i got over the vampiric quest already. That was a quite stupid quest actually.

Mine is lv 16, but i found the monsters rather weak. Anyone suggest any place with strong monster and strong item drop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom