What a terrible day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad when there over, i turn the tv on n see the new, and all you hear about is who the next president...... i live in the bloody UK, i dont care lol

i don't live in america and i still care about who there president is, not as much as i care about our prime minister is though. our prime minister "steven Harper" is such an idiot. i can't wait until he's out.

ok put it this way, would u care if adolf hitler became germany's leader again? would u still not care because u don't live there? i doubt it.

ok put it this way, would u care if adolf hitler became germany's leader again? would u still not care because u don't live there? i doubt it.

Well put it this way, what could i do if he did, sat a home watchin the news. I dont know if you know, but he is dead, it wont happen lol. also we wont be able to tell if they were gona be the next hitler by watching the news. I would care but i dont need to know about it every single day, for weeks and weeks.

im glad when there over, i turn the tv on n see the new, and all you hear about is who the next president...... i live in the bloody UK, i dont care lol

you'd care if mitt romney started bombin your ***, too.
seriously, you dont really need to care.
and i'm not against a woman president. but i am against a bleeding heart liberal woman or man that thinks that just because you can shoot babies outta where the sun dont shine and dont have a man and dont have a job that its SOCIETY's responsibility to care for you. her husband was a great president, bl*w jobs aside (who doesn't like those, though? ask yourself that lol). her competition much more resembles a true DEMOCRATIC (note not LIBERAL) candidate.

She is corrupt... I want a president for universal Health care and she used to be all for it... but she got bribed to **** and when my parents asked me who to vote for between Obama and her i told them not to vote.

obama says thumbs up on the universal health care.
i have to read up on his stance more (especially in Iraq...which will be a KEY factor), but reading that put me headed in his direction pretty much instantly.
plus, he's young. lol all the old politicians say "he has no experience"...LOL maybe thats GOOD...? the good 'ol boy "you scratch my back i'll scratch yours" bull **** just isn't going to cut it anymore. maybe we need someone who hasn't been immersed in politics his entire adult life.

Sorry, but i doubt in my lifetime that there will be a Muslim president, woman maybe Muslim no. I am from the UK but neither of them are good choices.

sorry for some reason I thought he was, you may flame when ready *cowers*

I get my info from a unreliable source it appears i will be doing some reevaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom