Weekly releases

This isn't going to release anytime soon, but I did find something interesting that could potentially be Assassin's Creed 4 in development; it looks like it may take place in Ancient Egypt.

With that in mind I did a little digging around and found out that that "Osiris" is actually a part of AC Lore. I also found a few screen shots.

Story:

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-s-assassin-s-creed-4-seemingly-uncovered

Osiris Wiki:

www.assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Osiris

Screens:

osiris_leak.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

chibo-685x428.png

images

The first two are open to debate, but this third picture looks identical to Assassin's Creed if you ask me.

@ajacks if i've never played any of the sly games should i start with the first one or can i just hop in on this one and be alright

you would miss out on a truely stellar game and story... sucker punch did the first 3 games and they can be had in an HD collection. The new developer has done such a wonderful job of capturing the feeling and looks of the first 3 games, it feels so comfortable. I would run through 1 2 and 3 because you wont get some of the inside jokes and some old friends are in this game.

well Closure will be free for ps+ ers tomorow and Aliens colonial Marines is coming out as for what else is I am not quite sure

So whats out this week.... New Metal gear I think (not interseted) Crysis 3 (kind intested but wont pay more than 29.99) and Vanquish Is free on psn witch is cool its been on my amazon wishlist for a while

well you know ghostsong is picking up the new metal gear but yeah not really jumping at the bit for any of this weeks releases

I'm actually not buying it right now. I'm so deep into Ni No Kuni I just don't have the time for it. I bought the DMC HD collection and Saints Row the Third last weekend and have barely even looked at them. I'll probably pick it up sometime next month or when it goes on sale. Or at lunch. Haven't decided yet.

I'm actually not buying it right now. I'm so deep into Ni No Kuni I just don't have the time for it. I bought the DMC HD collection and Saints Row the Third last weekend and have barely even looked at them. I'll probably pick it up sometime next month or when it goes on sale. Or at lunch. Haven't decided yet.
I want to get the new DMC the demo was super fun

Back
Top Bottom