Weekly releases

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
Thought I would start a thread for us to discuss weekly release schedule for games that dont deserve their own thread. That and since with all the free ps+ stuff everyweek i always look forward to Tuesdays.

Dont know about PS+ this week I wish they would give us Dead Space like in the UK but oh well. I do know Halo Spartan Ops is out tomorow anyone know what it is. Is it just a map pack pretty much? or a new game

Dead Space 3 demo hits this week along with MGS Rising demo. The Rising demo is actually awesome if its the same one that came with ZOE.

I was just gonna post the Dead Space thing I am very exited I am looking forward to that game big time. There was also a post on the Mass Effect page on Facebook that there is a way to get N7 armor in Dead Space 3 I didnt watch vid to see how though. It should be cool though I remember the Dead Space armor in Dragon Age was pretty cool and the ME3 armor in Amalur was cool and vice versa I love it when they do stuff like that its one cool think about EA games.

Free PS+ game this week is a Foosball game (lame) there is also like 12 games for %75 off

Last edited:
I was just gonna post the Dead Space thing I am very exited I am looking forward to that game big time. There was also a post on the Mass Effect page on Facebook that there is a way to get N7 armor in Dead Space 3 I didnt watch vid to see how though. It should be cool though I remember the Dead Space armor in Dragon Age was pretty cool and the ME3 armor in Amalur was cool and vice versa I love it when they do stuff like that its one cool think about EA games.

Free PS+ game this week is a Foosball game (lame) there is also like 12 games for %75 off

Regarding the armor: Make sure you purchase & play DS3 on whichever system you played ME3 on. I am assuming it will read achievements or save data files to unlock that armor for you.

If you buy DS3 for PS3 but played ME3 on Xbox, you won't get the armor. Must be on same platform.

Back
Top Bottom