Weekly releases

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a free game on psn for PS+

im glad I wanted to play it now if they would do Dead Space like in UK

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning Free For PlayStation Plus Members

Kingdoms of Amalur is free on PS+ this week if you havent played it yet its a great game play on hard though

Also if you have not played the Darksiders games $31 for all of it is a pretty good deal the games are fun as heck. I prefered the 1st more just because the 2nd seemed somehow unfinished to me. Thats not the right way to describe but something was missing have not played the dlc yet though might try arguls tomb tonight

Last edited:
Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning Free For PlayStation Plus Members

Kingdoms of Amalur is free on PS+ this week if you havent played it yet its a great game play on hard though

Also if you have not played the Darksiders games $31 for all of it is a pretty good deal the games are fun as heck. I prefered the 1st more just because the 2nd seemed somehow unfinished to me. Thats not the right way to describe but something was missing have not played the dlc yet though might try arguls tomb tonight

That is a nice game for free. I really enjoyed it. Playing on hard is a must. It is pretty easy even playing it that way. Those threshes are mother #$@$*@@ though.

So anyone getting anything tomorrow? isn't South Park dropping tomorrow. Also anyone know the PS+ games

So tomorrow PS+ is Dead Nation for PS4 and Tomb Raider pretty cool day for free stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom